Personal Hygiene Checklist for Summer Camp
Sending kids off to summer camp may be cause for worry, especially if they haven’t been away from home for that long. One great way to get everyone prepared is by making a checklist of the basics, so at least they stay clean and healthy.
- Are your hands clean? Make sure to keep germs at bay to stay healthy. Since washing up may not be easy at camp, bring antimicrobial hand sanitizer and baby wipes to stay clean.
- Is your mouth minty fresh? Don’t forget to brush your teeth twice a day, for two full minutes. Bring a timer if that will help you keep track.
- Are you ready for shower time? Make sure to bring enough soap, face wash, shampoo, and conditioner to last through camp. You may also want to pack sandals and a caddy to make shower trips easier.
- Are you prepared for the outdoors? Don’t forget to bring sunscreen and insect repellent to keep you safe outside.
- Do you have just in case things? You may want to consider bringing little items like lotion, lip balm, hairbrushes or combs, extra toilet paper, tissues, and nail clippers.
All it takes is a little planning ahead to make sure this is your child’s best summer yet!