Yes! We Offer In-House Dental Financing
Have you heard how in house dentist financing can help you at your next appointment? Patients at Monarch Dental have been gaining access to more dentist appointments to take care of their smiles thanks to dental financing through dental payment plans. As a local dentist with payment plans, more flexibility and approval is given for treatments and procedures deemed necessary to the overall health of your teeth. Our dentist near me search tool will show you a few Monarch Dental locations you can choose from. Once you’ve made your appointment, paying for it has gotten that much easier thanks to payment plans that are flexible, affordable, and time-sensitive to your needs.
In-house dental financing works different than other payment options by giving patients a unique relationship with their dentist and finances. Dental procedures and treatments can be expensive, especially if patients are paying out of pocket. In-house dental financing allows a bit more flexibility and customization when it comes to providing a patient with options and terms related to the procedures they’re getting that day.
Difference in Dental Care and Health Care
It’s important to note the difference between dental care and health care. The majority of insurance policies have separated the two realms, which is why most dental insurance plans are completely separate from health insurance. While there has been some correlation between the health of your teeth and that of your body, further research is necessary to prove a direct correlation. However, much of what dentistry focuses on is maintaining and improving the health of our teeth to prevent decay and infection, which can impact how we speak, eat, and interact in daily life.
Patients play a large role in determining the health of their smile by scheduling frequent professional teeth cleanings and oral exams with their dentist. Even if you are the best at brushing and flossing your teeth on a regular basis, it can’t substitute the deep cleaning you’ll receive from a dentist. For example, tartar can only be removed from a tool at the dentist’s office. Scheduling smaller, low cost appointments like these will help patients save more money in the long run.
Why In-House Dental Financing Works
In house dentist financing is different from other payment plans because it gives your dentist the ability to approve financing options for the exact treatment or procedure you need. Because your dentist understands exactly what procedures and treatments you need, along with their cost, it only makes sense for payment plans to be privately structured around what you’re receiving. Especially for procedures that can’t (and shouldn’t) wait, in house financing provides patients with the ability to get the treatment they need right away.
Not all dental offices offer in-house dental financing, making it tough to find a qualified dentist that’s easy to afford. At Monarch Dental, we try to take the guesswork out of paying for your appointment by making payment plans designed around common dental procedures. Patients can come in with questions, or ask them after their appointment to get a better understanding of how the payment plans are designed.
Dental Payment Plans at Monarch Dental
At Monarch Dental, we’ve designed a few payment plans to choose from because we understand there isn’t always a one-size-fits-all model. Each patient has different financial constraints and when dental procedures play a role, it can be tough to figure out what’s going to work best. Ultimately, these payment plans are keeping the patient in mind while considering what various dental procedures cost. Especially when factors like dental insurance are considered, some payment plans may be better suited to some patients than others. Our top three payment plans include:
- Extended Terms at 14.9% Interest Rate. This payment plan is for patients with larger dental procedures that run a bit higher than average dental visits. Patients can select terms anywhere from 24, 36, and 48 months that gives them a longer span of time to pay their statement back. At a relatively low interest rate, patients know exactly what to expect which takes away some unwanted surprises. For extended terms, patients must have approved credit to take advantage of the plan.
- Low Money Down and No Interest. For less costly dental visits, like a teeth cleaning, oral exam, or small filling it’s best to get it taken care of straight away. A financing plan like this helps make that a reality by giving patients quick access to a payment plan for their appointment. Patients don’t have to have an approved credit to apply and can simply come to their appointment with a valid ID and credit or debit card. From there, they’re able to get the treatment they need while having the ability to finance it over time.
- No Money Down and No Interest. A payment plan like this gives some flexibility in choice for the patient. If a patient is paying for their visit without insurance, or is picking up the remainder of what their dental insurance couldn’t pay, this payment plan is an option to take advantage of. Patients aren’t required to have any funds to put towards their statement and can pay it off after their appointment with no interest. This option is great for patients that may need emergency dental care or have a procedure that needs to be taken care of right away before the problem worsens. Patients must have approved credit for this finance plan to work.
Other Payment Options
There are other options to consider when it comes to financing your visit, no matter the procedure.
- Dental Insurance. Dental insurance is one method patients can look to and make their visit to the dentist more affordable. However, there are some caveats to pay attention to when it comes to using dental insurance. First, you’ll want to make sure you’re going to a dentist that works with you insurance provider. That way, you won’t be left with the bill at the end of your appointment. Monarch Dental is proud to accept and work with a majority of popular dental insurance providers. Secondly, you’ll want to make sure what you dental insurance covers. Your dental insurance may cover the full amount of your visit, or only some of it, and in worse cases none of it. Be sure to ask your provider what types of dental procedures are covered and to what extent.
- Credit Cards. Using a credit card is another method patients can use to pay for their visit. Especially for low cost appointments, it can be easy to place your bill on a credit card you regularly use, agreeing to the terms and conditions of that card. Monarch Dental accepts most major credit cards as a form of payment.
- Dental Plan. A dental plan like the OneSmile dental plan isn’t as much as a form of payment as it is a discount mechanism. It works by giving patients access to discounted special pricing for a variety of dental procedures through a one-time annual fee. Participating Monarch locations give patients as individuals and families a way to make a visit to the dentist more affordable.
Visiting the Dentist without Insurance
Seeing your dentist for regular teeth cleanings, oral exams, and even more intensive dental procedures can always be done without having dental insurance. At Monarch Dental, we always offer an alternative way to pay for your appointment without dental insurance that can be affordable. Having a regular routine with your dentist is one of the best things you can do to ensure a healthy smile, which should never be limited by the constraints of not having dental insurance.
Payment plans are just one of the many ways patients can use dental financing to put regular visits to their dentist into practice. Perhaps it’s been a long time since your last visit. You’ll want to make sure tooth decay and infections haven’t been occurring under the surface. Some telltale signs include toothache pain, which you’ll want to pay attention to. If you’re experiencing any severe symptoms, an emergency dental visit may be in order. Whatever the case, you can always seek care at Monarch Dental without having to have dental insurance.
Local Dentist with Payment Plans Near Me
Having trouble locating us? You can use our dentist near me search tool to pull up your nearest Monarch Dental location, or you can schedule an appointment online or by phone at 1-844-800-7645. One of our friendly dentists can help you with any questions you may have about current or future dental procedures and how our in house dental financing plans can provide you with the care you need.