10 Winter Activities for the Whole Family
Let’s face it.
You are cold and you aren’t the only one. But rather than reminisce about those hot summer months, get outside with your family and take part in some winter activities that only last one season per year! It’s easy to be a hermit when both your motivation and the temperature drop. If you are stuck on what to do, try any of these 10 ideas! Just try not to let those teeth chatter too much!
1. Have a winter bonfire with s’mores. If this doesn’t get your kids outside, we don’t know what will.
2. Go snowshoeing. Getting your blood pumping will help keep you warm!
3. Camping isn’t just for warmer weather. This outdoor adventure can be just as fun (and beautiful) with the right winter equipment!
4. Build an outside fort
5. Have a snowball fight (watch out for those pearly whites!)
6. Go ice fishing, just don’t fall in!
7. Shovel Snow (Maybe not fun, but definitely needed!)
8. Drink some hot cocoa. For the adults, spice it up!
9. Go ice skating on your local lake, pond, or designated rink.
10. Paint the snow! Just add food coloring to water and put your concoction in a spray bottle!
If you still are stumped, book your bi-annual dental appointment. No matter what season it is, it is always a great time to take care of your smile.