8 Cheap Spring Break Destinations
Choosing an affordable spring break trip can be a challenge…
You want the prices, accommodations, and airfare to be low, while offering quality entertainment, great food and warm weather. To help you make an informed decision, here are 10 high-quality, but affordable spring break spots!
1. Myrtle Beach: Getting to the beach for vacation doesn’t have to break the bank. This South Carolina shore town offers an affordable way to lounge on the beach this spring break. Depending on your location, you can save money by just driving. Once you’ve arrived, there are plenty of moderately priced hotels and vacation rentals.
2. Daytona: While Daytona may have a bad rep for being a party destination, it can still be a great place to relax and unwind. The cheap hotels, inexpensive restaurants, and package deals make it a go-to spring break destination that will have your toes happily in the sand without breaking the bank.
3. South Padre Island: This city has earned its spot as a go-to spring break destination for the nightlife and affordable lodgings. The beachfront properties are cheap, but have beautiful views.
4. Costa Rica: While there are places in Costa Rica that can be pricey, there are still plenty of affordable restaurants, lodgings and activities. In the beach towns of South America, you’ll find plenty of surfers, backpackers and other like-minded spring breakers looking to make the most of their vacations!
5. Santo Domingo: This Caribbean destination is the perfect urban adventure. With numerous attractions and affordable hotels, you won’t go broke while enjoying your time here. The trendy Malecon Center has amazing nightlife with casinos and late-night merengue dance sessions that cannot be missed!
6. Puerto Rico: While Puerto Rico doesn’t have the warm-weather most spring breakers are looking for, you shouldn’t overlook it. The beaches and buzzing nightlife of Puerto Rico will keep you plenty entertained. Flight and accommodations can be affordable around this time of the year and will help you stay under budget.
7. Playa del Carmen: Like Cancun, there are plenty of things to do here: from pearly white sand beaches, to a number of restaurants and clubs. Save money by staying somewhere that is all-inclusive so you don’t have to worry about budgeting once you get there.
8. Bermuda: An island in the Atlantic Ocean, Bermuda offers beautiful golf courses and plenty of sightseeing opportunities. The island may be a bit chilly around this time of year, which means discounts on your hotel stay!
Kick back, relax, and enjoy one of these affordable spring break destinations. There is no reason you have to break the bank to enjoy your spring break!